6/25/09

Michael Jackson Quotes


“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

Elizabeth Taylor is gorgeous, beautiful, and she still is today, I'm crazy about her.

Everyone who knows me will know the truth, which is that my children come first in my life and that I would never harm any child.

The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation.”

Everything that I love is behind those gates. We have elephants, and giraffes, and crocodiles, and every kind of tigers and lions. And - and we have bus loads of kids, who don't get to see those things. They come up sick children, and enjoy it.



I just wish I could understand my father.


I love my family very much. I wish I could see them a little more often than I do. But we understand because we're a show business family and we all work.


Because I wanted to have a place that I could create everything that I that I never had as a child. So, you see rides. You see animals. There's a movie theater.


Because parents have power over children. They feel they have to do what their parents say. But the love of money is the root of all evil. And this is a sweet child. And to see him turn like this, this isn't him. This is not him.


Before I would hurt a child, I would slit my wrists.


Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts and only asks to be lived.


I was a veteran, before I was a teenager.


I will say again that I have never, and would never, harm a child. It sickens me that people have written untrue things about me.


I'm a black American, I am proud of my race. I am proud of who I am. I have a lot of pride and dignity.


I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.

I'm just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarass easily.


I'm never pleased with anything, I'm a perfectionist, it's part of who I am.

1 comments:

Andie Arzaba said...

Hello!
Thank you for sharing this interesting quotes. They def. help you get a better understading of M J's life!

I invite you to take a look at my blog as well: http://4anunitedworld.blogspot.com/

It is in spanish and english :)

Thnx!